Legolas and his unnecessary parkours (◡‿◡✿)
Manu talks about the Arrow writers and Slade
#WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT MANU BENNETT??#AND HIS COMPLETE REJECTION OF EVERYTHING SLADE’S ARC ENDED UP BEING?#AND THE IRONY OF THE MAN PLAYING SLADE BEING THE ONE TO TALK ABOUT THE MISOGYNY OF HIS ARC????#and i am sorry for all the caps#the point is#we should talk about#manu bennett#arrow cast#arrow (via moiradearden)
"I’m coming apart at the seams,
Pitching myself for leads in other people’s dreams.
Now buzz, buzz, buzz .
Doc, there’s a hole where something was,
Doc, there’s a hole where something was.”
same in perpetuity
if you must live, darling one
Long before, in the first days of the North Kingdom, they built a great watch-tower on Weathertop, A m o n S û l they called it. It is told that E l e n d i l stood there watching for the coming of Gil-galad out of the West, in the days of the Last Alliance.
Bart Allen orConner Kent?
But you know you’re not him. And you’re not me. You’re your own person.
I know that too. More then ever. And since I’ve been back, I see who’s important and what’s important to me so clearly. That’s why I asked to move back in with Ma. Why I want to be back on the Teen Titans
PIT BULL COMFORTS SICK DOGS AT THE VET - "Dominic lays with dogs as they come out of surgery, which calms them, making it much easier on the vet techs to handle the dogs as they wake up."
A Pit Bull named Dominic has earned the title of “Denkai Recovery Specialist” at the Denkai Veterinary Care Clinic in Colorado. Staff members noticed that Dominic would go to dogs who are recovering from surgery and cuddle with them. In addition to dogs, he also comforts cats also. Read more from the greeleytribune.com:
Haswell, though, remained a little skeptical. Dominic was cuddling with the new dog because he was cold, she thought.
She changed her mind later that day, when Dominic lay in the middle of a pile of dogs out of surgery and rested his head on their bodies when they cried.
The dog who cried the most got the most cuddle time from Dominic.
And she remembered the way Dominic rested his head on her neck when she had a headache.
Dominic would even cuddle with cats out of surgery, though they weren’t as receptive as the dogs.
What’s more, it made things easier on them. Dogs coming out of surgery could be wild, even aggressive, and bites were a little too common.
But when Dominic lay with them, they woke up calm, rested and happy.
Dominic now seems to understand his job. When a dog is under, Dominic waits at the foot of the door until clinic workers bring the dog out of surgery and set it on Dominic’s pillow, and he immediately goes over to rest with them.
Dominic cries and paces if another dog is crying in the clinic. He even acts irritated when Haswell rubs a dog’s body in an attempt to wake it up, as if Dominic’s saying, “Hey, I got this.”
“I’ve never, ever seen anything like this,” said Floss Blackburn, who has seen a lot as the founder of Denkai. “He’s got such a sweet heart.”
The Eagle → "How can a piece of metal mean so much to you?" "The eagle is not a piece of metal. The eagle is Rome."
i needed to punch my paranoia in the face and also practice drawing wolves so I took both of them out in one swing
i could get this image printed on a dakimakura. nothing is stopping me. its the right dimensions and resolution and size and i have the money. i could literally own a fucked up anime sex pillow but with an image of French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte. what a time to be alive
never give up on your dreams
This is the incident report that the Ferguson police just produce. Now if you don’t know, this morning they FINALLY named the killer of Michael Brown as Darren Wilson. Along with naming Darren as the killer, the Ferguson police are now trying to link Michael Brown with a robbery that happened supposedly MOMENTS before.
Michael was killed at 12:01 and this robbery was at 11:54.
There are so many questions.
- We’ve seen the surveillance photos they’ve produced that shows someone who looks like Michael being aggressive with a store owner over an apparent box of swishers. (If you don’t know, Swishers are cigar papers you can pick up for like…2 for .50.
- They are saying that Officer Darren Wilson was responding to that robbery.
- They are calling it an STRONG ARMED ROBBERY
- A strong armed robbery is using, involving, or threatening the use of physical force or violence to gain an objective:
- Okay, got that bullshit out of the way
- The dispatch tapes that were released mention NOTHING ABOUT A ROBBERY.
- NOT ONE WORD
- THE ONLY THING MENTIONED WAS A SHOOTING AND REQUEST FOR CROWD CONTROL.
- THAT’S IT
- So how did Officer Wilson FIND OUT about the robbery?
- They’ve now listed Dorian Johnson (THE ONLY OTHER EYEWITNESS WHO WAS THERE) as the second accomplice to the robbery.
- The same Dorian Johnson who has been trying (in vain) to talk with the Ferguson Police Department about Michael’s Death since LAST SATURDAY.
- So this man who is this SECOND SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY CASE IS PLEADING WITH YOU AND IS ALL OVER NATIONAL NEWS AND YOU ARE REFUSING TO SEE HIM. BUT HE’S A SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY. OKAY
- When Officer Wilson sees both Michael and Dorian his initial reaction was "GET THE FUCK ON THE SIDEWALK."
- Not any kind of reaction dealing with them being robbery suspects.
- From some of the pictures (I’m not going to post them due to the family’s wishes) if you compare the footage from the store and the footage from Michael’s death, he’s swapped from Nike sandals to Sneakers. This red hat cannot be found (this is speculation).
- If the reason Office Wilson approached them was because they were suspects in an robbery WHY DIDN’T HE CALL IT IN? WHY DIDN’T HE FOLLOW PROCEDURE? WHY WOULD HE ROLL UP ON ROBBERY SUSPECTS IN HIS VEHICLE? WHY DID IT TAKE 6 DAYS FOR THIS TO BE ANNOUNCED?
I implore you. IMPLORE YOU to take a look into the presented facts of the case. This is just an incident report, we do not have access to the investigative report. There has been no reports presented of Michael’s autopsy and this report is contradictory of the second eye witnesses report.
None of this makes sense.
They are putting Michael on trial to dehumanize him, villify him, to make him less human to justify his murder.
And at the end of the day, LET’S JUST SAY MICHAEL DID DO THIS…is petty theft (it was like 5 swisher sweets they say. That’s a two dollars and fifty cents) IS HIS MURDER, HIS EXECUTION, THIS UNARMED SURRENDING TEENAGE BOY, justified by this?
This is murder. Don’t let them put Michael on trial for HIS DEATH.